Pevco Link Touch Control with Content Tracking is the only system that tracks each item sent and not just the carrier—reducing waste and speeding care.
- Locate lost specimens and misplaced pharmaceuticals
- Send blood products with confidence
- Improve turnaround times
The Pevco Link system features a touch control and barcode reader at the station, as well as a transaction database and real-time web application.
Pevco Link tracks the exact item delivered – from origin to destination. It not only reduces lost materials, but improves turnaround times and allows clinical staff to stay focused on patient care. With Pevco Link™, every carrier, along with its contents and even the sender and recipient, can be documented and tracked – giving users the peace of mind that items will arrive when and where they are needed.
Built for speed and accuracy, Pevco Link:
- Reduces lost and misplaced items by providing real-time delivery tracking including where an item originated and where it’s going, along with detailed time stamp information.
- Helps improve turnaround times with its detailed transaction reports that shed light on bottlenecks and delays
- Streamlines deliveries with Twelve Shortcut Keys— customizable for each station—making the transactions to the most frequent destinations simple
- Saves time with a built-in A to Z Directory that provides a complete list of station addresses that is easy to use and update
Pevco is compatible with and can upgrade other manufacturer’s system.